This months recipe is brought to you by Darci, our brand new wine club manager.”The second I tasted the Mistella, I knew it would be PERFECT with the baked pear recipe I love to make!”
- 1/3 cup Mascarpone cheese
- 2 tsps sugar -I use coconut sugar now for everything
- (its healthy..no difference in taste and you use it 1-1)
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- Preheat oven to 375 °F
- Halve pears lengthwise and core. Place core side up in a medium baking dish.
- Spoon 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar and a 1/2 teaspoon butter into each cavity.
- Pour juice into baking dish and bake 25 minutes until pears are tender.
- Combine cheese, sugar and cinnamon
- Top each pear half with 1 1/2 tablespoon cheese mixture and serve warm.